Our submissions for 2020 are now closed. Selected books will be published in Fall 2020.
Fall 2021 Publications
- Please submit your entire manuscript in MS Word format, Times Roman 12 point, double spaced with at least 1” margins. We regret that we cannot entertain manuscripts in other formats such as Word Perfect, Google Docs and others. We will only accept manuscripts from authors who hold sole copyright to the material (i.e. the m/s was written by you and not in collaboration with other writers), so please ensure that you do hold sole copyright. Ideally, we are looking for manuscripts with a word length of 60,000 – 80,000 words.
- Send your manuscript as an attachment via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send any manuscripts via postal mail.
- In the subject line of your e-mail, please specify “2021 Submission” and your manuscript’s title.
- In the cover sheet of your manuscript, provide author details: name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- Please provide, as attachments, an author bio and a one-page synopsis of your manuscript along with your submission
- Please submit by Feb 28th 2021 for publications scheduled for Fall 2021.